How do I change the name of a photo in iphoto?
In the Photos app on your Mac, double-click a photo to view it, then click the Info button in the toolbar, or press Command-I. Edit any of the following: Title: Enter a name in the Title field at the top of the Info window.
How do you add a title to a photo?
Tip: To quickly add titles to photos right in the main Photos window, choose View > Metadata > Titles, click the field that appears under a photo when you hold the pointer over it, then type a name. Caption: Enter a caption in the Caption field.
What is a caption in a picture?
Photo captions, also known as cutlines, are a few lines of text used to explain and elaborate on published photographs.
How do I name an album in Gallery?
Change the title of an album
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Open the album.
- Tap the title, then type a new title.
- Tap Done .
How can I add text to a picture on my laptop?
On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Text Box, click anywhere near the picture, and then type your text. To change the font or style of the text, highlight the text, right-click it, and then select the text formatting you want on the shortcut menu.
What device is used to view pictures and texts computer?
How do you add captions to photos on Android?
When the picture expands, tap the Info button at the bottom; the icon looks like an “i” in a small circle. When you are on the picture’s Info screen, you should see an “Add a description” line at the top. Tap it to type in your caption information. Tap the Back button when you’re done.
How can I add text to photos on a Mac?
Go to the View menu and select “Show Edit Toolbar” or push Command-Shift-A to bring up the Edit Toolbar. Click on the text tool within the toolbar and then click on the photo to create your text. From there you can adjust the size, color, and position of the text.
How can I draw on a picture on a Mac?
Use Markup to write or draw on a photo in Photos on Mac
- In the Photos app on your Mac, double-click a photo, then click Edit in the toolbar.
- Click the Extensions button , then choose Markup.
- Use the tools that appear in the toolbar to mark up the photo.
- To change the attributes of selected drawings, shapes, text, and signatures, do any of the following.
- Click Save Changes.
How do I write on a Macbook Pro?
Use the stylus as a pen or mouse in Ink on Mac
- Tap the first icon in the toolbar of the Ink window to toggle “write anywhere” on or off.
- Click Ink (if shown) in the menu bar, then choose Write Anywhere to use the stylus as a pen. When the command is not selected, the stylus is used as a mouse.
How do I edit a picture on a Mac?
Edit a photo or video
- In the Photos app on your Mac, do one of the following: Double-click a photo or video thumbnail, then click Edit in the toolbar.
- Do any of the following: Zoom in or out on a photo: Click or drag the Zoom slider.
- To stop editing, click Done or press Return.
What is the best photo editing app for Mac?
Best photo editing software for Mac
- > Adobe Photoshop.
- > PixelMator Pro.
- > Affinity Photo.
- > Adobe Lightroom.
- > DxO PhotoLab 4.
- > Cyberlink PhotoDirector 365.
Does Apple have a Photoshop equivalent?
Pixlr. If you’re used to using Photoshop, then you’ll find Pixlr’s user interface easy to pick up quickly, as it’s very similar. This free app is available in both iOS and Android varieties, or use can use it as a web app.