Is Ganesha Buddhist or Hindu?
Her research and teaching interests revolve around two… Ganesha, also spelled Ganesh, also called Ganapati, elephant-headed Hindu god of beginnings, who is traditionally worshipped before any major enterprise and is the patron of intellectuals, bankers, scribes, and authors.
How do I choose a flat?
- Choose the right builder. Before zeroing in on the right project and the floor to buy a flat on, ensure that you choose a reputed/well-known builder with a good reputation and track record.
- Proximity to offices and social infrastructure.
- Local infrastructure around the society.
Is it wise to buy a flat?
If you have limited funds but want to enter the real estate market to reap returns, flats offer the best opportunities for investors. but In the long run, land appreciates better than apartments.
What is the life of a flat?
Ideally, the average lifespan of any concrete structure is 75-100 years. But, it is considered that the average life of an apartment is 50-60 years while of a house it is 40 years.
What should be checked before buying a flat?
9 Important Things to Remember Before Buying Flats
- Property Price: The first step in selecting a house or a flat is to fix a budget.
- Flat’s Carpet Area:
- Land Record:
- Legal Check of Property:
- Apartment Possession:
- Financing Banks:
- Builder-Buyer Agreement:
- Location of the Flat:
What questions should I ask when buying a flat?
Top 10 most important questions you must ask when buying a flat
- Find Out How Long The Lease Is.
- How Much Is The Ground Rent?
- Will The Maintenance Be Costly?
- Does The Flat Have A Lift?
- Does The Building Have A Flat Roof?
- What Managing Agent Owns The Flat Block?
- Who Is The Freeholder?
- Buying A Flat With Pets.
Which facing flat is best?
The best facing for flat and its entrance are North-east and east directions. This will allow the best positive energy to enter your space. If your flat-facing direction is not Vastu compliant, there is nothing to worry about until all the other rooms are as per Vastu principles.