Is India doing enough for the environment?
The country scored 63.98 points out of 100. It received high ratings on all CCPI indicators except ‘renewable energy’, where it was categorised as having a ‘medium’ performance. Last year, India had been ranked at the ninth position, with an overall score of 66.02.
What are the steps taken by government to protect environment?
Protection of Environment
- Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) for Afforestation.
- Fly Ash Utilisation Action Plan.
- Initiatives for improving the environmental performance of coal based stations.
- Clean Development Mechanism (CDM)
- ISO 14001.
What are the steps taken by the Indian government to protect wildlife?
(i) To survey and collect all the information about wildlife, especially, their number and growth. (ii) To protect habitat by protecting forests. (iii) To delimit the areas of their natural habitat. (iv) To protect wildlife from pollution and from natural hazards.
What are the steps taken to reduce pollution?
On Days when High Particle Levels are Expected, Take these Extra Steps to Reduce Pollution:
- Reduce the number of trips you take in your car.
- Reduce or eliminate fireplace and wood stove use.
- Avoid burning leaves, trash, and other materials.
- Avoid using gas-powered lawn and garden equipment.
What are the steps taken by Indian government to reduce air pollution?
(a) compulsory PUC (pollution under control) certificate of petrol driven vehicles which test for carbon monoxide and hydrocarbon. (c) use of non polluting compressed natural gas CNG only as fuel by buses and trucks. …
What is the solution of environmental pollution?
Basic solutions for air pollution must involve moving away from fossil fuels, replacing them with sustainable renewables like solar, geothermal, and wind and producing clean energy. The world is phasing out coal. 4. Now, as solar radiation is at a climatic peak, solar power is a fantastic solution.
What is the conclusion of environment?
Our natural environment makes human life possible, and our cultural environment helps define who we are. It is therefore essential that our population and economic growth are environmentally sustainable.
What is the conclusion of Save Environment?
How to Save Environment: Environment can be saved by planting more trees, recycling, reusing, reducing pollution, creating awareness through environmental programs, etc. Conclusion: If we want to save the environment then, we should stop the exploitation of natural resources.
How can we protect our environment conclusion?
We can save our environment by: Pollution control laws should be imposed strictly. Restriction on the use of fossil fuels should be imposed. In its place, the usage of non-conventional sources of energy should be encouraged.
How can you write a good conclusion?
- Topic sentence. Fresh rephrasing of thesis statement.
- Supporting sentences. Summarize or wrap up the main points in the body of the essay. Explain how ideas fit together.
- Closing sentence. Final words. Connects back to the introduction. Provides a sense of closure.