Is the word Kairos in the Bible?
Romans 13:11-13 — Kairos time is here. It calls for action, conversion and transformation—a change of life. 11 Corinthians 6:1-2 — Kairos is not just crisis but opportunity and favour. God assists us in discerning the kairos—a moment of grace.
How do you write Kairos?
How to Write Kairos
- Create an important moment in your story.
- Think hard about your audience and how they might feel about your moment.
- Understand the times you’re living in and how this affects the moment.
- Create a meaningful message about that particular moment.
What happens on a Kairos retreat?
The point of Kairos is basically to help strip away all prior judgement from the people they are surrounded by on a daily basis. They put these students in a setting, where by the end of the retreat, they can feel comfortable enough to openly talk to the people they are with without being judged or looked down upon.
How long is Kairos retreat?
Kairos is part of the larger three-day movement in America, ultimately derived from the Cursillo movement founded in Spain in 1944. As such, the retreat is a four-day, three-night retreat, with the aim of providing participants the chance to “contemplate God’s role in their lives”.
What do you say in a Kairos letter?
Closing: – Suggestions/examples:
- I hope you become an active member of the Kairos community at Hobby.
- I hope you stay connected to your Kairos Sisters and attend Prayer and Share and Reunions each time they are scheduled.
- I am praying that your heart will be open to God’s love and forgiveness.
What does living the fourth mean?
To “live the fourth” means to live out the promises you made on the final day of the retreat by continuing to serve others.
How do you become a good Kairos leader?
Kairos involves lots of prayer! o Leaders should be comfortable and confident praying with others, especially during preparatory/formation meetings, and open to learning and practicing. o Leaders should also be committed to personal prayer, whether in school Mass and PA prayer or in their personal lives.
How do you write a retreat letter?
You can briefly mention your personal experience and how the retreat worked for you. Reassure the retreatant you will be thinking about her and praying for her, if it is a spiritual retreat. Say something like “As a gesture of love I will pray for you during this Sunday’s mass, for the success of your retreat.”
How do I write a letter to my grandson?
Write from the heart, from a place of love and caring for the grandchild. Don’t edit yourself too much, and don’t worry about saying things right and perfect and grammatically correct. Simply be yourself, and be conversational, as if you’re talking in person to the grandchild.
What do you write in a first time capsule letter?
When writing a time capsule letter to an existing or future child:
- Adress them directly in the letter.
- Note why you are writing to them.
- Express how you feel in this moment and share some relevant memories.
- Discuss why you included certain objects in the time capsule.
- Note your hopes and wishes for them.
What do you say to your grandson on graduation?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
Why are granddaughters special?
What makes granddaughters special? One of the simplest and most rewarding joys of life is to be a grandparent to a granddaughter. Granddaughters are remarkable, delightful beings. They are uniquely talented in that they can remind us of the innocence of childhood but lack all the frustration that our children gave us.
What do you say to your new granddaughter?
Granddaughter, you manage to be so many things all at once: intelligent, strong, beautiful, kind, and sassy. The thing I love most about you, though, is how loving you are. Thank you for filling my days with your smiles and laughter. Happy birthday to my delightful granddaughter!