Should the last page of an essay be full?
Atleast 4 full pages, no less. Depends on the professor. Usually with my philosophy professors, if they say the page paper should be 4 pages, and you only had a few sentences in the fourth page, you reach the page count.
What is considered a 5 page essay?
The five page assignment assumes one is using a font and spacing that deliver 250 words per page. If that yields fewer than five pages for you, then you’ve shortchanged development of at least one point of your essay.
What does minimum of 5 pages mean?
I’ve never had a professor say anything luckily, they all seem to be fine with how I’ve done it, but usually I write more than the minimum anyway. 5 pages means you write to the bottom of the fifth page. Not 4.5. 5. You can be a couple lines short, but you can’t just skip 10%+ of the paper length…
How do I write a 5 page essay?
How to Write a Good 5-Page Essay
- Step One: Research Your Topic. The initial duty of every student is to research his topic carefully and collect information about it.
- Step Two: Prepare an Outline.
- Step Three: Write a Good Introduction.
- Step Four: Write the Main Body.
- Step Five: Summarize Your Essay.
How do you write a 5 page paper in one day?
Solid Advice On How To Write A 5-Page Essay In One Day
- Concentrate on your work.
- Compose your thesis statement.
- Write a good introduction.
- Come up with your arguments.
- Do your research.
- Write your essay.
- Make a conclusion.
Can you write 5 pages a day?
5 pages double-spaced isn’t bad at all. If it’s a research paper where you need to cite information, that’s a completely different beast…but all the same, easy to tame. When finished writing, add the appropriate citation in your writing where necessary and copy it into your “draft” document.