What are the 3 best questions to ask in an interview?
3 Questions You Absolutely Must Ask at a Job Interview
- 1.”What Will Be the Biggest Challenge for the Person Filling This Position?”
- “Why Is This Position Available?”
- “What Would Other Employees Say Is the Best Part About Working Here?”
How do you answer do you have any questions for us?
Always answer this one with a yes. After a little preparation, you’ll be able to ask the right questions at the right time. Always say ‘Yes,’ when an interviewer asks if you have questions. Surprisingly, the most common answer to the interview question, “Do you have any questions?” is no.
Do you have any questions for me best answer?
How to Prepare an Answer to “Do You Have Any Questions For Me?”
- Focus on your future role. Ask questions about your (possible) future role in the company.
- Ask (business-related) personal questions.
- Be prepared with several questions.
- Research the company.
- Practice beforehand.
Can I ask you a question reply?
What’s the most polite way to answer “can I ask you a question?” If you’re willing to hear them out, then “Yes, you may” is polite, formal and grammatically correct. You are not obligated to answer their question if you don’t want to. You said you’d listen, not that you’d reveal private information.
Can I ask you or could I ask you?
It is grammatically correct to say, “Could I ask you something.” You could also say, “May I ask you something?” to be extremely polite. “Can I ask you something?” is for a present moment question. Could is related to can.
Can I ask a question if you don’t mind?
Both are correct. “If you don’t mind my asking” – Here you’re stating as if “asking” is a noun instead of a verb. You’re asking the listener if he/she doesn’t mind your “asking.” It’s almost as if saying that the person asking the question isn’t the one actually asking it, but the verb itself is the thing asking.
How do you politely answer a question?
From politely declining, to giving information you are willing to share, here are nine ways to address a question you don’t want to answer.
- Make Sure You Understand The Question.
- Take Time To Respond.
- Answer Part Of The Question.
- Postpone Your Answer.
- Turn Around the Pronouns.
- Divert The Question.
- Give The Asker Some Control.
How do you refuse a personal question?
Your response options could include:
- “I’m sorry, but it’s personal.”
- “I don’t know, sorry.”
- “I’m not able to answer that question, sorry.”
- “I’m not comfortable answering this question, sorry.”
How do you avoid a question without lying?
17 Amazing Tricks for Dodging Unwanted Questions
- Enlist the help of a friend. Sometimes, you just know someone is going to ask you an unwanted question.
- Restate—and reframe—the question.
- Deflect with a joke.
- Offer advice instead of an answer.
- Deflect the question back to the asker with a compliment.
- Turn the tables.
- Address a related, but safer, personal topic.
What to say when you dont want to answer?
Good ways to say anything but “No Comment” to questions you really don’t want to answer:
- “I’m sorry but I’m not able to speak to that subject”
- “Thanks for asking but I’m not able to answer that question”
- “I’m sorry but that information is proprietary”
What are some uncomfortable questions to ask?
30 uncomfortable questions
- Would you have sex with someone of your sex?
- What do you think about yourself?
- What has been your most shameful experience?
- Have you had any addiction?
- What has been the worst thing you’ve done while drunk?
- What do you like the most about yourself?
- What would you rate yourself from 1 to 10?
What to say when someone asks if you remember them?
If you do remember them, then say, “Yes! Wow, it’s been a while. How are you?” If you don’t remember them, then say, “I’m sorry.
How do you respond smartly?
Seven ways to give intelligent answers to questions
- If you are speaking in front of more than 30 people, always repeat the question so everyone can hear it.
- Validate the person asking the question with a brief compliment such as, “That’s a good question.” This sends a message to everyone in the room that you will be nice to people who ask questions.
How do you respond to what’s up in a flirty way?
Flirty Responses to “How Are You”
- I feel all the better now that you asked me.
- Everything is fine with you around.
- Right now, I’m on my way to paving a path to your heart.
- I’m single and ready to mingle!
- Thank god you finally noticed me!
- I have never been so strong.
- How is your favorite person doing today?! (Hahaha.
What’s up best reply?
“What’s up?” or here (West Midlands of England) commonly just “sup” is a general greeting, you can response with answers like “Not much”, “Nothing”, “Alright” etc. In this context, the response is just a return of the greeting, or a confirmation that all is going normally.
How do you respond to a nosy question?
It’s up to you whether or not you want to give them an answer, ignore them, or ask why they need to know whatever it is. Your comeback should be said with a smile and an even tone. If possible, use humor to soften your response, and then change the subject. Hopefully, the person will get the hint.