What are the top core values?
- Commitment to Customers.
What are the 5 most important values to you as a leader?
Core Leadership Values
- Respect. as demonstrated by self respect and respecting others regardless of differences; treating others with dignity, empathy and compassion; and the ability to earn the respect of others.
- Making a Difference.
What features make a good leader?
The Characteristics & Qualities of a Good Leader
- Ability to delegate.
- Learning agility.
What is important to be a leader?
Great leaders help people grow. They willingly share what they know and look out for learning opportunities for the people they work with (or the people who work for them). They build up the team and foster strong relationships, rapport and cooperation within that team.
What are the 6 traits of leadership?
6 Traits of Effective Leaders
- Integrity/dependability/drive. This characteristic includes endurance and enthusiasm.
- Self-confidence. Someone with a noticeable bearing or presence who has the ability to influence others and pursue goals will be a good leader.
- Desire to influence others.
- Ethical and moral character.
- Relevant knowledge.
What does a strong leader look like?
Great leaders are people in which others have confidence and respect. They have clear goals but are very open to alternative perspectives. They care about the people who work with them but are capable of making hard decisions when necessary. They are self-confident without being loud, aggressive or dominating.