What does first thought best thought mean?
First thought, best thought”-that was the phrase that poet Allen Ginsberg used to describe spontaneous and fearless writing-a way of “telling the truth” that arises from naked and authentic experience.
What you think next defines who you are?
“The first though that goes through your mind is what you have been conditioned to think. What you think next defines who you are”
What is the first thing to do in the morning?
First things first, try waking up at a consistent time. The goal here is to train your body to wake up before your alarm every goes off. If you wake up consistently at the same time every morning, your internal alarm clock will take over and you’ll wake up feeling more refreshed.
What should you not do first thing in the morning?
- 6 Things You Should Never Do First Thing in the Morning.
- Don’t plan out your day.
- Don’t make unimportant decisions.
- Don’t forget to exercise.
- Don’t forget to include protein in your first meal.
- Don’t forget to take the right breaks.
- Don’t stick blindly to the same morning routine.
What you should never do in the morning?
8 morning mistakes you should not do in the morning when you wake up
- Checking the phone in bed:
- Leaving the blinds closed.
- Getting out of bed instantly or laying there for long.
- Starting your day at random.
- Eating sugary stuff, coffee or skipping breakfast/liquids.
- Reading Emails.
- Avoid needless decision making.
What you should never start your day with?
Here’s a don’t-do list for all of you to have a day better than you thought it to be:
- Drinking coffee.
- Avoid smoking.
- Hitting the snooze button.
- Avoiding exercise.
- Eating a carb-heavy breakfast.
- Forgetting to stretch.
What should you not do after waking up?
From hitting the snooze button to scrolling through your Instagram feed, here are eight things you should avoid doing after you wake up in the morning.
- Checking social media.
- Forgetting about breakfast.
- Anything you could have done the night before.
- Hitting snooze.
- Waking up at inconsistent times.
- Checking your email.
What should you not do at 3 in the morning?
Here are some simple dos and don’ts that can make a world of difference if you find yourself staring at the ceiling at 3 AM:
- Don’t Turn On the Light.
- Don’t Use Electronics.
- Don’t Exercise.
- Don’t Drink Alcohol.
- Do Meditate.
- Do Try Some White Noise.
- Do Eliminate Electronic Lights.
What should we never do?
9 things you should never do in life
- Lie to yourself.
- Say “I can’t” to everything that looks difficult.
- Have zero goals to aspire to.
- Depend on other people for constant love, attention, or entertainment.
- Obsess about other people’s things or words.
- Dwell on your mistakes.
- Spend what you don’t have.
- Assume that your current job will last a long time.
What are the 10 things we should never do?
10 Things You Should Never Do In Life
- Never try smoking. Why would you ever smoke?
- Never ignore your parents.
- Never let anyone control your life.
- Never avoid your health.
- Never put work over family or friends.
- Never spend more than you earn.
- Never be judgmental.
- Never forget who helped you in tough times.
What should you never buy in life?
However, we can help prevent additional buyer’s remorse — or at least many occasions of it. Read on, don’t buy and save yourself a lot of money….41 Things You Should Never Buy
- Cable television.
- Baby shoes.
- Sandwich bags and lunch bags.
- Credit monitoring.
- Greeting cards.
- Expensive wedding dress.
Do and don’ts in life?
101 Do’s and Don’ts of Life
- Always be willing to learn when given the opportunity.
- Think not twice but 5 times about what you spend your money on.
- Time is yours, and it’s running.
- Treat people with courtesy and respect, karma will take care of the rest.
- Avoid keeping junk, or things you are attached to that are not important.
How do you write dos and don ts?
Many people mistakenly write “do’s and don’ts” (with an apostrophe in “dos”). The proper way is to write dos and don’ts—with no apostrophe in dos. Apostrophes are reserved for showing possession. Take this sentence, for example: This is Sally’s cookie.
What does donts mean?
: a command or entreaty not to do something a list of dos and don’ts.
Why should we never give up?
It’s important to fail because it teaches you valuable life lessons–you don’t always get what you want, being right doesn’t mean you’ll win, heart is more important than skill, never take anything for granted, etc. Instead of perceiving failure as a negative, look at it as a chance to reset and start again refreshed.
Is it OK to give up?
Sometimes giving up is exactly what we should do. We’re taught to persevere, no matter what, but sometimes that perseverance — that unwillingness or inability to let go — keeps us from moving forward, from finding happiness, from adapting to the curve balls that life throws our way.
Why do we give up?
People usually give-up when it gets too hard or take too long. We fail a few too many times and respond by giving-up. Unfortunately, if this is our response we are ensured defeat, because failure is going to happen. We are going to encounter obstacles and frankly we might be completely clueless about what we’re doing.
Why should we give up?
Failure is better than giving up; participation is better than spectating; scars are better than thin skin. Or whatever. You can give up and never know sweet success or the courage of a magnificent failure. You can give up and never know who you might have been.
What should we give up?
13 Things You Should Give Up If You Want To Be Successful
- Give Up On The Unhealthy Lifestyle. “Take care of your body.
- Give Up The Short-term Mindset. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” —
- Give Up Playing Small.
- Give Up Your Excuses.
- Give Up The Fixed Mindset.
- Give Up Believing In The “Magic Bullet.”
- Give Up Your Perfectionism.
- Give Up Multi-tasking.
Is giving up a bad thing?
If we spend all our energy on goals that have outlived their usefulness, we’re missing out on opportunities to do other, more meaningful things. Dozens of studies show why giving up can be good. In one study , researchers surveyed women who had given up on the particularly personal goal of having children.
When should I give up?
How to Know When It’s Time to Give Up
- Your quest to solve a problem takes over all other aspects of your life.
- You aren’t able to visualize a positive outcome.
- You start to feel poorly about yourself.
- You’re the only person who shows interest in solving the problem or reaching the goal, but the outcome also depends on other people.
What can I do instead of giving up?
7 Things To Do Instead Of Giving Up
- TAKE A BREAK. Sometimes you want to quit because you’re working too damn hard.
- WRITE YOUR RESIGNATION. Oh, make it good and spicy.
- BE POSITIVE EVEN IF YOU DON’T WANNA.
- ADMIT THE REAL REASON YOU WANT TO QUIT.
- QUIT–BUT ONLY CERTAIN THINGS.
- ALIGN YOUR EXPECTATIONS WITH YOUR REALITY.
How do I let go?
Tips for letting go
- Create a positive mantra to counter the painful thoughts. How you talk to yourself can either move you forward or keep you stuck.
- Create physical distance.
- Do your own work.
- Practice mindfulness.
- Be gentle with yourself.
- Allow the negative emotions to flow.
- Accept that the other person may not apologize.
- Engage in self-care.