What does I see what you mean mean?
used for telling someone that you understand what they are saying. ‘Nobody’s going to support her if she acts like that. ‘ ‘I see what you mean.
What do you say when you understand something?
You can do that by saying:
- OK / Alright / Sure.
- Got it.
- OK, I get it now / That’s clear, thank you.
- Fair enough / I see where you’re coming from / I take your point / That makes sense.
- Of course / Absolutely.
- I appreciate why you think that, but…
- I hear what you’re saying, but…
- That’s totally fair / I don’t blame you.
How do you reply to i know right?
Here are some potential responses for IKR texts:
- For sure.
What is Ikr in texting?
Ikr. Meaning: I know, right? When you wholeheartedly agree with what your text partner is saying, you can serve up this particular abbreviation.
What does this 3 mean in text?
:3 is an emoticon which represents a “Coy Smile.” The emoticon :3 is used to indicate a coy smile. It represents the cat face made by Anime characters when they say something cute.
What is price range in FB?
What Is It? If you list a price range, then the Facebook Price Range appears in the About section of your Facebook Company Page. Options are for a single $ sign, or multiple $ signs to show whether your business is an inexpensive, moderately priced, or expensive compared to your competitors.
What price range is $$$?
$$$ = Expensive, usually between $25-$45. $$$$ = Very Expensive, usually $50 and up.
How much do the dollar signs mean on yelp?
It’s one of the survey questions that pops up when one checks in: “Price per Person.” $= under $10. $$=11-30. $$$=31-60.
What are three dollar signs yelp?
Three dollar signs ($$$) refers to an average transaction cost between $31 and $60 and four dollar signs ($$$$) refers to an average transaction cost over $61. Yelp information on establishment quality come from customer reviews.
What are the dollar signs on yelp?
- Folks that post reviews have an option to answer what Yelp calls Survey Questions. One of them is “Price per Person.” $= under $10.
- Yelp HQ posts the end result.
- Like many things on Yelp, if a business has a lot of reviews, say over 50, it’s likely that the dollar signs are a good guideline.