What is a sentence for answer?
Verb She answered all my questions. He answered only three of the test questions correctly. When the police asked him his name, he refused to answer. When I ask you a question I expect you to answer me!
What is history answer the following?
History is a record of people, places, and events of the past, arranged in chronological order. We study history because it tells us about the problems of our ancestors, their aspirations as well as their achievements.
What to say to impress a teacher?
So pick the tips that work for you and try them today.
- Pay Attention to Details. Thomas Barwick/Iconica/Getty Images.
- Do Your Homework.
- Be Attentive in Class.
- Answer Questions.
- Be Considerate.
- Be Helpful in Class.
- Say Thank You.
- Give an Engraved Item.
How can I impress someone I like?
Gift ideas to impress your crush:
- Wear your invisible crown. Remember that confidence is sexy, so be comfortable with your own skin.
- Stay independent.
- Groom yourself.
- Stay fit.
- Talk about your passions in life.
- Show that goofy side of you.
- Have a sense of humor.
- Keep genuine interest.
How can I impress a guy I like?
12 Ways To Impress A Guy
- Passion and Ambition. Passion for your life and ambition for the future will never fail to impress the men you meet and date.
- Wit (Sassiness)
- Show warmth to everyone you meet (yes, including guys)
- Be spontaneous.
- Offer to pay for yourself.
- Be able to laugh at yourself.
- Bring him down from the clouds.
How can I win my crush heart?
Give up on being right all the time.
- Really get to know them for who they are. Take the time and effort to build a strong relationship based on trust and reliability.
- Increase chances to hang out with them. Make time for them.
- Confess your feelings. Sometimes, people will develop feelings for you in return over time.