What is the largest industry in PA?
- Largest industry: Petroleum and coal products manufacturing.
- Industry GDP contribution: $15.7 billion.
- Industry output as pct. of GDP: 7.6%
- Industry workforce: 12,060.
What are the 3 major industries of Pennsylvania?
- Natural Gas. Read More.
- Manufacturing. Read More.
- Agribusiness. Read More.
What is the most grown crop in Pennsylvania?
What’s Growing in Pennsylvania?
- Corn – $498 million: Field corn is different from the corn we eat.
- Hogs –$305 million: Pork is the most widely eaten meat.
- Soybeans – $217 million: Soybeans are an important ingredient in crayons.
- Floriculture – $194 million: Floriculture is flower farming.
Who are the largest employers in Pennsylvania?
State Profile: Largest Employers
|#||Employer||Number of Employees|
|2||John & Dorothy Morgan Cancer||18,000|
|4||St Lukes Univ Health Ntwrk||10,000|
Is PA a good paying job?
Since the professions’ birth 50 years ago, PA’s have seen an increase in both practice opportunities and pay, with the average PA making about $105,000 a year(1). Physician Assistants working in specialty practice can demand even higher salaries due to their specialized skill sets.
What are some good high paying jobs?
|Sort by: Wages: High to Low Wages: Low to High Typical Education: High to Low Typical Education: Low to High Occupation: A to Z Occupation: Z to A|
|Rank||Occupation||2020 Median wages|
|2||General Internal Medicine Physicians||$100.00+|
|3||Obstetricians and Gynecologists||$100.00+|