Who is the best doctor in India?
Best General Physicians in India
- Rank 1. Dr. B.S. Gupta – General Physician – 50 Yrs.
- Rank 2. Dr. Anantha Subramaniam – General Physician – 48 Yrs. Exp.
- Rank 3. Dr. Jawahar Ticku – General Physician – 44 Yrs. Exp.
- Rank 4. Dr. S.K.
- Rank 5. Dr. Bhagwan Swaroop Gupta – General Physician – 43 Yrs.
Who is the smartest boy in India?
K. Visalini is an Indian prodigy who is purported to have an officially tested IQ of 225. Visalini also holds several other records including the youngest person to receive CCNA certification and youngest person to receive EXIN cloud computing certification.
Can a doctor become a millionaire?
According to statistics, physicians earn plenty of money to become wealthy, or at least millionaires. Doctors seem to take one of two paths. One that leads to becoming wealthy (Dr. Timex).
What to study to be a doctor?
How to become a doctor
- Complete year 12 prerequisites.
- Graduate from a bachelor’s degree.
- Sit the GAMSAT and apply for entry.
- Study a Doctor of Medicine.
- Complete an intern year.
- Gain general medical registration through the Medical Board of Australia.
- Complete one or more years of prevocational training.
Why you become a doctor?
By becoming a doctor, you take away the pain and sufferings of others by giving them medical treatment and healthcare. As a doctor, you are a continuous source of happiness for many people and their families. When you give happiness to others, you are the happiest person of the moment. If you don’t believe it, try it.
What attitude should a doctor have?
Confident: “The doctor’s confidence gives me confidence.” Empathetic: “The doctor tries to understand what I am feeling and experiencing, physically and emotionally, and communicates that understanding to me.” Humane: “The doctor is caring, compassionate, and kind.”