Why we need to stay connected with God?
The three (3) Essentials of Sustaining Connection with God are: Our connection to God makes us clean, grow and bear good and much spiritual fruits. Our connection to God’s words leads to life. Our connection to God’s plans lead us to clear vision of eternal inheritance.
How can I truly connect with God?
Here are some ways to help you find your way back to Him:
- Talk to Him. Just as with any other person in your life, communication is essential to strengthening your relationship with God.
- Obey Him. Obey God’s commandments.
- Study the scriptures.
- Listen for Him.
- Show gratitude.
- Be mindful.
How do you stay close to God?
6 ways to stay close to God
- Get Outside: There is nothing like getting outdoors to re-focus.
- Set a Daily Reminder: About a year ago, I set a daily reminder on my phone at 3 pm.
- Meet with an Inspiring Friend: Make lunch plans or a coffee date with the friend that asks the tough questions, dives deep, and speaks the truth.
What the Bible says about getting closer to God?
James 4:8 (NLT) says, “Come close to God, and God will come close to you.
How can I stay in God’s presence all day?
In His presence, He has promised us blessings. Start a relationship with Christ and draw close to Him. Begin by opening up your mouth and saying, “Hi Jesus, it’s me again.” Pour out your heart to Him. Start a morning devotion and ask God to use for His glory. Avail yourself to God and watch Him use you.
How do we become God’s presence?
To sum up, God is always with us, and Christian mindfulness is the simple practice of being aware of His presence in our daily lives. Through meditation, mindful check-ins, and mindful awareness during everyday activities, we can develop a habit of turning our minds to God throughout the day.
What the Bible says about the father?
5. You have one father, and he is in heaven (Matthew 23:9) “And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.” Jesus reminded his followers that they all belonged to God’s family and that, above anyone else, God is the one who deserves their honor and obedience.
How God is like a father?
In much of modern Christianity, God is addressed as the Father, in part because of his active interest in human affairs, in the way that a father would take an interest in his children who are dependent on him and as a father, he will respond to humanity, his children, acting in their best interests.